As you have heard I am writing a paper on Winnie the Pooh. It is going to be pretty awesome, but I have found sources they all just happen to be in book form, and if I write a blog about them then there is no reason for me to write an essay.
So, I am going to write about how this essay is going to blow your MIND! Now I feel really privileged to write this research paper, because it is original and complex. I know you think I talk too much or I think I am better than everyone, but that is okay, but this essay will prove that I do have some talent. I am honestly not boasting, but I have been working so hard on this essay, because I want to do it justice. The last essay I wrote it was to make a good grade on it, but this one is different. It feels like I am write something to the public viewer. Now I know I should be aware of my audience which is just you, but I feel if I try too hard to impress you or even write this just as a college essay I will regret it. Please take that into consideration when you are grading my paper. Or don't. I know how you enjoy being all mavricky and defiant and "I don't care." I swear that is like your catch phrase or something, but whatever. I am just concerned that I am not doing it the way you want. That is one of my major concerns about this essay. Even though you are an extremely vague person, it seems like you kind of have this really strict guideline of do this or that. Perhaps, it is just me. Anyways, I would have thought you would be the type of teacher to emphasize on creativity and thinking outside the box in a positive way. I guess that is my fault though. I should judge people, beside you are just James the teacher.
I know this blog is a whole lot less than 500 words, but I think it will do.
Processed Post,
Tosin
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment