I actually didn't find the article that interesting. It was actually quite annoying to read. I mean comprehension wise I kind of understood it, but I didn't actually see the point to all this babbling.
Here is what I got from the article: PEOPLE SUCK! Now I can agree with that statement. I also know by agreeing with that I offer myself no exemption from the statement. I think the author was just trying to address humanities rapid descent into moral obscurity. For me it kind of meant that people don't hold anything sacred anymore.
From religion, to law, to crimes, no one values or respects them. An example is rape. Now if anyone gets raped it is a tragedy, but none the less people throw around the word rape in comedy sketches like it is nothing. Then you know what happens, people laugh. Something that is considered one of the most heinous crimes only topped by murder is made into a joke.
No one respects religion, both on the members of a religion or the people who don't believe in anything. I mean lets look at people my age. Tons of college student when asked, are you a Christian will say, "Yeah, I was raised up in the church." but you check out their lifestyle from their actions to their words and it tells you different. You can say I am being self righteous and honestly I am not, because it says, "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God." but seriously. If you fall you get back up and keep walking. You don't keep falling cause you like falling. It is easy to fall; not get up.
Then there are even laws. I am positive if the founding fathers came back today they would be upset with the state of America and the world. Because I am pretty sure that "we the people" have found ways to manipulate the law in our favor.
Anyways, if this response was not what you were looking for here is a facebook note I wrote July 17, 2008 it is called G's to Gents/Charm School. ENJOY!
So I have watched both shows in my title and I was sitting thinking today and I realized this is so sad. How come America has to bribe people into wanting to become a better person. Seriously this has gotten out of control and I blame myself and others.
People think it is some kind fascinating accomplishment to be a "G" or some kind of Alpha female, but it really is not. It made me feel ashamed that so many males and females fall into the trap that this is the life that they as supposed to live. I understand people have it hard in life and are constantly pressured into falling into the temptations of a corrupt and fallen world, but I know people who are making it so there is no excuse.
Also why are these ideas promoted. When has it ever been okay to call a female or male by some derogotive term? The sad thing I cannot just get onto the males without pointing out the many faults of a female. Recognize if you don't want to be know as a s*** or w**** or b**** or any other foul name, then don't give anyone good reason to call you one. Males, even if a female is acting like on that's where you have to come in and be the bigger man, and refuse to refer to her as one. Why can't we go back to the days when people weren't called names, but their name?
So it makes for good entertainment, but it really helps lead to the moral degradation of the world. When did desire to be rich and famous rather than smart and innovative. Everyone is looking for their fifteen minutes of fame, why not look for a lifetime of safety and security.
And so, our boys grow lacking emotion, because it makes a man. And our girls grow lackin emotional stability in accordance causing them to be naive and easily lead to their demise. I am so sick of this. Oh and when we find a female who derives from this misguides unstable path of average female, she is labeled as headstrong or aggresive or b****. And if it is a boy who decides to show some emotion he is called gay or pansy or wimp.
This is so messed up.
People are born male or female. It takes strength and character to be a man or woman.
Postal Post,
Tosin
No comments:
Post a Comment