Sunday, March 1, 2009

Here I am laying on my bed on a heaven sent Sunday afternoon. The snow has been descending from the sky for almost two hours and though my mother has sent me to my room to clean it. I find myself doing nothing. My blinds are up and I am just staring at the snow in complete awe. Georgia weather is often seen as the butt of many meteorological jokes. It is unpredictable and more often than nought an inconvenience. When it should be perfect picnic weather it rains hard. When it is supposed to be freezing cold and you bundle for a blizzard; it is desert hot.

Anyways, I just look at the snow and am once again totally assured there is a God. I know no one could ever fathom beauty as surreal as nature. That when two currents collide the can either create something as destructive as a tornado or as serene as snow. That there is really no explanation to the purpose of snow, but to think that it possibly snowed because someone prayed for it or maybe God just wanted to see someone smile or maybe God knew if it snowed I might write this blog that is saying how totally freaking awesome He is. I dunno. I mean that is one of the many things that blows my finite mind to smithereens. That He is infinity. He encompasses everything good. It is crazy and illogical, but He operates above humanistic logic. Sometime when I think things like this I feel like I am on an really good acid trip.......I would not really know that though.....ha ha ha

Purposeful Posting,
Tosin

No comments:

Post a Comment