I honestly couldn't figure out an exact consequence on what this man has done. Honestly I would say that he should be killed for his crimes, but then again he mad his daughter suffer for twenty four years. So I kind of think that killing him is the easy way out, but then keeping someone in jail cost money--taxpayer money. So I am not sure.
What he did was heinous--no doubt about it. But you can't say the crimes of the Old World are worse than those of the New World. I mean look at this article. I could help when I first read this article. I was in high school when I read this article and I literally was sick to my stomach. I didn't include any pictures, but I saw some and I couldn't look for too long. She was forced to eat feces, they pulled out her hair, they raped her. They attacked her physically, mentally, emotionally, and in so many other ways. I could never imagine it. I makes me furious and sad. I want them all to suffer for what they did. A lot of people tell me that I am gunghoe for this because it was a black female, but this is just a matter of right and wrong. I try my hardest to advocate for what is right despite what one race or gender or age group is saying. It is just messed up. Everything is so messed up.
But back to the point, what Fritzl did to his own daughter. I sick and wrong, but you know what that is what pisses me off about the world sometimes. No one wants to tell anyone any more what is right and wrong. People have this screw religion attitude. Okay then fine, hypothetically let's throw religion out the window. How will we determine what is right and wrong? Perhaps by our feelings and emotions. Guess what crimes are committed by people's feelings. he felt he had the right to rape his daughter. The white family felt they had the right to rape and torture Michelle Williams. So what am I supposed to do! I mean there is no religion that anyone practices perfectly, but most religions at best will instill moral values in its followers.
You know all this only reminds me I cannot put my faith and trust in humanity.
Pissed Off, but Posted,
Tosin
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment