Monday, February 16, 2009

Karaoke Killers

WOW. Sometimes I wonder, "Where in the world do you get this?" Then my next thought is, "You know what I really don't want to know." Anyways....

It is hard to say. It makes me think twice before I do karaoke again. Poor old me just singing some old Motown song and the next thing I know the police finds me in the back of an alley all bloodied and bruised. Oh dear I should say things like that. Maybe it is some type of underground organization like Fight Club....probably not. Actually, I truly am unsure.

Honestly I blame it on the alcohol. People are just stupid before and after they liqueur themselves up. To me, a karaoke bar is a fun place just to be a sober exhibitionist and sing in front of strangers. It is those drunken exhibitionists you got to watch out for. Honestly if someone has to use alcohol to muster up the courage to do a task it is proof that they are the ultimate coward. Everyone at the karaoke bar is under the assumption that they cannot sing, but you go for it anyway because it takes courage. Though it sucks, I give more kudos to the person who sings out of key "Beat It" soberly, then the drunken idiot that slurs her way through "Hit Me Baby One More Time".

I don’t know. I am getting off topic. I think the best answer would be both. I think the karaoke incident is just a random string of freaky events. Honestly, all this just assures me that people are completely stupid. Male, female, and everything in between, we are just totally and completely ridiculous. It is kind of like a "what the heck" moment.

Now for the larger symptomatic problem alcohol, in some cases alcohol is good for you more specifically red wine. Let's think of the people going a karaoke bar. I don't believe they are looking just to get a little whizzied. They are searching for complete memory-erasing, blackout-inducing, bar-dancing obliteration, by the drink, but there are downsides to this. With alcohol comes the joy of exhibition, but one sip to the left of exhibition is violence. Unadulterated violence. It makes me wonder, "Why?" I have never understood why a person would want to drink that much too where they cannot properly control their actions. Then people say, “Well I couldn’t control myself.” Shoot! You should have been controlling yourself when you were chugging down all those Long Island ice teas, those four shots of tequila, and then doing a Jaeger bomb, but I wouldn’t know. Actually if someone consumed that much alcohol they would probably be dead. It is all a big question mark.

This honestly does have me stumped, because I can’t see any connection between karaoke and assault and battery. I just can’t. Gah this entire article upset me. It is all just so bleck.

Either way all this just shows how utterly ridiculous the world is.

Peaceful Posting,
Tosin

No comments:

Post a Comment