Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sorry.

The summer of 2005 Student Council Leadership went on its annual trip to Red Top Mountain to discuss the events for the upcoming school year. Well, during the week the guys cabin had been pranking us left and right. So the last night we are there. I pretend to get in a fight with one of the senior girls. So I chase Alex all the way to the boys cabin. She runs in. Then I run in. Then all the other senior, junior, and sophomore girls run into the boys cabin. So, me and Alex get into a shouting match. It escalates then we are about to start fighting. So the guys grab us and take us to separate rooms in the cabin. The boys then leave us in the bed rooms and go outside to figure out what to do. So while they are outside. All the girls begin to trash the boys cabin. We put pads on their pillows. Tampons in their powderades. We put Vaseline and plastic wrap on the toilets. We roll the inside of their cabin. We put birth control in their candy. We destroyed the place.

Sadly, that was not the worst part. The guy that took me into his room ,Sean, had a crush on me at the time. I was totally unaware of it, but while we were in the room he got really close to me and was like, "Tosin, you are better than them." Then he hugged me, too close and too long. So in the end when I had to tell him it was all just a prank, he was furious.

Needless to say I felt awful. I really am not the person who will intentionally try to hurt some one's feelings, and if I do. I am going for the kill, but Sean never talked to me again.

Post,
Tosin

No comments:

Post a Comment