Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finality

So, I have been commenting people's blogs throughout the semester, but I like to critique so whatever.

The Solace of Canary Blue
I decided to follow this blog on a partial whim. Well, at first I followed, because she was following mine and then I followed because I like how she wrote. It has always had this sort of poised, artistic, grace about it. Quite unlike my blogs which are very to the point. Even like the background she chose, it is just interesting. I think a reason I like it is because it is so unlike mine. her background simple. Mine is four different colors. Her writing poetic. My writing bricklike. Even if our opinion were different than mine, it was always a good read. And if they were different I would leave a comment.
So good blogging Maria Valdes


Blog
I can't say I loved every post this person made, but I must say there were some that made me seriously laugh out loud. I think my favorite post of his was the Presidential Coverage post. I mean I love bluntness, and this post on the election is just flipping hilarious. The best line is definitely, "Currently, there is a large scale breakout of Salmonella in America. What if our media just decided to skip that story? Mothers all across this country would be making death-butter and jelly sandwiches for their little ones." I have no clue in the world why I find that funny, but I think it is just the blatant honesty of that post.
Funny, funny Brett.


JBB
I like this blog too. I feel like the reading it was kind of like sticking your hand in a puzzle box and with each different piece you get to kind of understand the author. From his magnificent Emmy win to his talk about butoh it was all just different pieces to solving the puzzle that is Joel.


LEB
Oddly, in the beginning of the semester I thought I would hate this person, but now as the semester is closing I think this person might just be one of the chillest people in the world. I have never had a conversation outside of class, but I think she is majorly amazing. Also let me apologize for my prejudgements. But about the blog, I enjoyed her blog, because it was always so real and whether or not people agreed or disagreed she kept her opinion. Point. Blank. Period. Lauren you are amazing.

Well, this is the end of the Blogging Boulevard. SEE YA!

Last Post,
Tosin

No comments:

Post a Comment